Items are objects stored in the player's basket. Seeds don't count as items, as they are stored in the seed pouch. Items are mainly gathered through farming, production, trading with the hawker, fishing, as rewards from quests or as loot from exploration tours by pigeons. Every item has a quality rating from zero to six stars which affects certain properties of the item, including its sell and buy price.
Items by Icon[edit | edit source]
Items by Category[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Wood gathered through chopping small trees or tree stumps with the hammer-axe and used as fuel in production machines
- Stone gathered by smashing stone boulders with the hammer-axe
- Iron ores from smashing stone boulders with the hammer-axe and molten to iron with the help of the furnace
- Fiber (respectively cotton) from cotton plants
Food and Drinks[edit | edit source]
The player has to eat food to stay satiation and he can benefit from beer buffs by drinking beer. Some of the food can be processed via cooking, e.g. to create better types of food. The type of food and its quality define how much satiation is restored.
- Bread of different types (from low restoration to high: barley, spelt, rye, wheat and corn)
- Fish in different sizes and variants: small fish, small baked fish, midsized fish, midsized baked fish, big fish and big baked fish as well as special fish types, consisting of the green blowfish
- Pigeon eggs from pigeons as well as the cooked variant, fried eggs
- Raw pigeon meat from killing pigeons and its baked variant, baked pigeon meat
- Beer of different characteristics like taste, acerbity and so on, depending on the beer production process
Crops[edit | edit source]
Crops are acquired through farming and are added to the player's inventory after harvesting the plant. Every type of crop has a corresponding seed. Cotton is an exception, as there is no cotton crop item: harvesting cotton plants adds fiber to the inventory instead.
- Cereal crops: barley, spelt, rye, wheat and corn
- Flavor crops: belladonna, blueleaves, dryroot, sunflower and lotus
- Special crops: hop, cotton and Scholar's Fire
Animal Products[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Consumables like the reputation badge
- Special resources like charcoal, water and dung
- Bags to increase the inventory limit: small bag, midsized bag and big bag
- Weapons increasing the fighting abilities during pub brawls: bronze brass knuckles, iron brass knuckles and golden brass knuckles
- Beddings for being put in a bed: straw bedding, ragged bedding, fiber bedding, smooth bedding, perfumed bedding, scratchy bedding and heavy bedding as well as the wet counter parts wet straw bedding, wet ragged bedding, wet fiber bedding, wet smooth bedding, wet perfumed bedding, wet scratchy bedding and wet heavy bedding
- Soaps for washing beddings: belladonna soap, blueleaves soap, dryroot soap, sunflower soap and lotus soap
- Music disks for jukeboxes, with music disk orc summer, music disk malt dreams and music disk pigeon feed as available music
- Slot machine items, consisting of barrels and reward boxes, or barrel waving winds zero, barrel happy ox zero, barrel bait fish zero, barrel hot brew zero and reward box waving winds, reward box happy ox, reward box bait fish, reward box hot brew in detail.
- Medicine to recover from sickness
- Recipes to unlock new furniture
- Dynamite to generate stone boulders by placing it into a stone pit
- Visitor Related Items: tooth, wallets and bloody bandages
- Containers: winter care packages, treasure chests, celestial joy, seed bags and celestial seed bags
- Event Items: Valentine's Day cards, Easter eggs and message in a bottle
- Treasure items: skulls, celestial mirrors and astrolabes
- Junk: broken mugs and rotten boots
- Fun items (Easter eggs) like the little green mutagen, the world enlarger or the rusty spoon
Quality Levels[edit | edit source]
Items can have a quality level from 0 stars (very bad) up to 6 stars (very good). If an item is selected in the inventory, the item info like shown in the following screenshot appears, stating how many of the selected item the player has per quality level. In the given example, the player has 8 hop of quality 1, 1 hop of quality 2, 35 hop of quality 3 and 12 hop of quality 4.
The player has to click on a specific quality to interact with the item of that quality level. In the given screenshot, quality level 2 is currently selected. Therefore, if the player sells a hop, a hop of quality 2 will be sold.
Quality affects buying and selling prices of items, e.g. while trading with the hawker. For some items, the quality has further effects:
- if the player drinks beer, the beer's quality determines how much beer buff time is added with high quality beer adding more seconds than low quality beer
- beer increases the effectivity of increasing a clan's satisfaction (e.g. if a clan wants an acerbity of 2, a beer with 2 acerbity and quality 6 will increase the acerbity satisfaction more than a beer with 2 acerbity and a quality of 0, check service for more details)
- food restores more satiation if the eaten item had a high quality
- fuel like wood or charcoal and fuel-like items like soaps burn respectively stay longer if they have a high quality
- container items like treasure chests have a higher chance on rarer loot if the opened container had a high quality
- pigeon eggs have a chance to result in pigeons with high skill values at start, if the hatched egg had a high quality
- high quality dynamite will lead to rarer stone boulders if put into a stone pit
- bags with a higher quality have a higher inventory limit increase
- the damage of weapons like the bronze brass knuckles scale with the quality
Decay Chance[edit | edit source]
Some type of items like food or crops have a decay chance. Together with the storage's or inventory's decay chance (depending on if the item is stored in a storage like a chest or stored in the inventory), items can decay on a daily basis. Both chances are multiplied to get the final decay chance of an item. Every night, for every single item instance, the instance gets lowered by one quality level with that chance. An item instance of quality 0 can't decay further.
As an example, the player has 5 barley bread in his inventory. 1 of them has quality 0, 3 of them quality 2 and 1 of them quality 5. A day is over and every item in the inventory and the storages can decay. The inventory's decay chance is 50%, the bread's decay chance is 40%. Every instance of these 5 breads (of different qualities) can therefore decay with a chance of 50%*40%=20%. In this example, the bread of quality 0 can't decay and 2 of the breads of quality 2 decayed as well as the instance of quality 5. In the end, the player has 3 breads of quality 0, 1 of quality 2 and 1 of quality 4 left.
Storage[edit | edit source]
Items can be put into storages like chests. They are often used to decrease the inventory weight to stay below the inventory limit. Some storages have a lower decay chance than the inventory. There are special type of storages which allow only certain items:
- Production machines take items only if they can be used for producing another item
- Cupboards is for food only
- Yards, like the wood yard, stone yard, ore yard and ingot yard can only hold their corresponding item type (wood, stone, iron ore respectively iron ingot)
- The silo and the compost are for crops only
- Pigeon feeding boxes take cereal crops only
- Barrels take beer only
Inventory Limit[edit | edit source]
The player can carry as many items with him as he wants, but is penalized with a overweight status effect if his total weight exceeds 200. Every single item has a weight unit of one, independent of its type or quality. To avoid this negative status effect, he can put items in storages, throw them away or increase his inventory limit with bags like a midsized bag.